CANADA-USA-MEXICO.................... Welcome = Bienvenidos................ Love is Joy, Love is Honour, Love is Truth. Family is All.............. El Amor es Gozo, El Amor es Honor, El Amor es Verdad. La Familia es Todo.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Geese in Training

This past Sunday we went to Laurie Park, otherwise known as Lobo's park, by the riverbank.
The walk was very nice and peaceful, the highlight of the afternoon however was not Lobo, don't tell him that though... There were several groups of Geese overhead practising their flight patterns, getting ready for their trip to Mexico.
They'd come in a weavery pattern and the head goose (is that what you'd call him?) would honk and honk, until the geese got in formation, we were quite entertained by all these, judging which group would get to Mexico faster, then letting the lead goose know what we thought... ie "how far are you guys going to get with that sorry V, honestly?" "you call that a formation? get to work boys" and so forth... It's good they couldn't understand what we were saying, otherwise they'd poop on us!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Betty, I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
I visited web host
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

1:47 a.m.

 
Blogger Betty said...

Thanks!
Just wish I had figured out how to check for comments before now, I almost gave up on blogging! ☺

1:42 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home